The firm provides assistance and advice in the negotiation and drafting of commercial and business contracts, both domestically and internationally, including:
- acquisitions of companies;
- corporate restructuring;
- the creation of franchise networks;
- agency and distribution contracts;
- supply, sub-supply and administration;
- logistics, transport and shipping;
- leasing and sale;
- sale and lease of company and business branch;
- procurement and subcontracting;
- joint ventures, association in participation, consortia, temporary business groups;
- Sponsorship, merchandising;
- license and use of the trademark, patent and copyright;
- lease and commercial sublocation;
- credit transfer.
The firm advises on all obligations arising from the contract, taking care of the management and post-contract execution phase. In particular, the Firm assists in the interpretation, review and novation of contracts already finalized, as well as the out-of-court and/or judicial litigation resulting from the termination and cancellation of the contract, as well as claims for damages from contractual default.