SCLN Legal Network
SCLN provides its clients with a qualified assistance with respect to Administrative Law and all the relationships with Public and Para-public Entities, in particular with respect to procedures before independent Authority. The Firm, furthermore, provides administrative court assistance before national and European Authorities. The specific areas for which the Firm offers assistance, in court and out of court, are the following:
- Public contracts and bids, services and supplies, in ordinary and special areas (gas, thermal energy, electricity, water, transportation, postal services, availment of geographic areas); concessions;
- Public services and mixed companies;
- Project finance;
- City planning and building;
- Environment and cultural heritage;
- Traditional and green energies;
- Water sector;
- Public and private healthcare.
The Firm, furthermore, has matured a significant experience in competition law, both out of court (managing procedures before the Authority for competition and market) and in court (appeals against sanctions).