Debora has extensive experience in assisting small and medium sized companies based in Italy in restructuring on an international level. She is actively involved in international Market Entry Strategies in relation to Canada, USA, Mediterranean Areas, China-Japan.
In 2018 she was appointed as a Trainer on International Contracts in training courses as follows: “Asset Plan of Economic Ministry MISE”-Fondimpresa; “ABC Internationalization: How to succeed in an international market” a Project of ConfCommercio - AICE Milan.
From qualification as a lawyer up until 2006 Debora practiced as a civil lawyer in Italy, transferring to London (UK) in 2006 where she specialized in Insolvency (Bankruptcy- Winding up petition) and Debts collection at the firm Carrington & Associates Solicitors, Blackfriars.
In 2009 she began a collaboration with the law firm Picozzi & Morigi in Rome. She took part as a Speaker in conventions organised by the “Agenzia Governativa Italia degli Innovatori”, on the subject of protection of Intellectual Property rights in China and she was actively involved in the “Progetto Matricole dell’Export” organised by the joint Chambers of Commerce (CCIO-CCIR) holding seminars on international contract law and
Incoterms; in Taranto:“Hong Kong:the opportunities in China”- “International sale contract, labels as per Cepa agreement 2010”.
- As lawyer handled international civil -commercial cases according Civil Law & Common Law
- Managed International parental child Abduction - according Hague Convention 1980 - Italy-Canada (Ontario-BC)
- 2018 has been granted as Expert Manager on Internationalization Process approved by IMIT the Association of Italian Managers for International Trade- Milan.
- Private International Law
- Civil Commercial Law
- Custom duties matters
- Civil- Family Law Litigation
- International Contracts
- Trade Marks - E-commerce
- Debts Collection
- International Child abduction
- Italian (mother-tongue)